Raffles’ Girls School
1. Natalie Tai and
2. Lynette Teo scored GPA 4.0 for year three chemistry ppa.
St Nicholas' Girls School
Sec One IP
1. Celine Sin scored A1 for biology paper.
Sec Two IP
1. LeAnn scored A1 for chemistry paper.
2. Sherry Mak and
3. Sarah Tok scored A2 for chemistry paper.
Sec Two Express
1. Jessie Ang Kai Pin got A1 for both biology and physics paper.
2. Joline Tan Si Lin got A1 for biology and A2 for physics paper.
Joline and Jessie are in the same class. Joline scored highest in class for Biology and Jessie scored highest in class for Physics.
3. Toh Si Tong,
4. Bernice Wu and
5. Christal Low Cher Nyi scored A1 for physics paper.
6. Reena Loei Xuan Fang scored A2 for physics paper.
Sec Three IP
1. Celeste Gue scored A1 for chemistry paper
2. Ang Sim Eng,
3. Tan Xiao Tong and
4. Kylie Kwek
Scored A2 for chemistry paper.
Sec Three Express
1. Dionis Tan Chun Hui scored A1 for chemistry paper.
2. Calista Yeo Li Xuen scored A2 for chemistry paper.
Sec Four IP
1. Chloe Lim Yi Rong and
2. Dorleen Chu scored A1 for chemistry paper.
3. Megan Heng Tsu Yi,
4. Natalie Koh Song Yi and
5. Le Si Jia scored A2 for chemistry paper.
Sec Four Express
1. Nichelle ,
3. Tania Koh Shu Yi and
4. Jaedyn all scored A1 for physics paper.More results to be uploaded as we await for more news!
Do note that we do not guarantee any results. These students scored well as a result of their own hard work and receptiveness to our teaching style.
Meanwhile if you are interested in enrolling your child in our tuition, please WHATAPP or SMS 97886170 with the information of your child such as school, subject and level.
Please do not call as both tutors are usually very busy and are unable to pick up calls. We will reply as soon as we are able to.